Thursday, January 17, 2013

Introducing myself

Hey there! My name is Kelly. I'm starting this blog to share my own quilting projects, and to show my progress on projects that I am following from other blogs.  I am a mother of two young boys and married to an Army soldier.  We have just moved to a new base and for the first time ever I have a whole room for sewing!!!  I am ready to really start learning and improving my quilts.

Being completely self taught in everything sewing and quilting, I find a lot of limitations on what I am able to do.  Luckily, I have discovered some really special quilter's blogs and am learning faster then my fingers can work :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome! I too am self taught. Leah's blog was the only one I followed for years until about 2 months ago when I started blog hopping...what fun! I haven't created a blog yet, but I sure do love what I have been learning! Making bags, napkins, toys, totes, placemats....it's endless! I've learned so much from the online blogging community. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so inspirational to see so much creativity!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kelly, I cant wait to see everything you come up with. I love blogging about my quilting, the input, advice and interest from others really drives me to do even more, its a great community and love seeing what everyone else is up to.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to comment. I am so inspired by this community, thank you for that as well. If you have questions {even some suggestions}, I'll be sure to get back to you.

Go sew already! :)
Kelly