Monday, February 4, 2013

Sleepy Monday

Does the after-superbowl morning have you groggy too? Teething babies?  It's a sleepy morning around here for sure.   The good news is that I am sewing the binding on Hearts and Feathers today.  My first Trapunto attempt was a Success!  I know the design of hearts and feathers would have looked almost the same without the trapunto, but that's really not the point.  I wanted to practice the technique on a design that lends itself to trapunto.  I had a lot of fun with this one. :)
 
I went overboard with the photos. :p  I'll get a finish photo this week.  Hope you all had a fun weekend as well! I'm linking with Stitch by Stitch today.  Maybe she's got some coffee :)


6 comments:

  1. I really like this quilt, and your quilting is gorgeous!! I would really like to make a 3 piece set of these all in different colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was surprised at how much I enjoy micro stipling. This was a cute little quilt. :-)

      Delete
  2. That looks great! I made it without the trapunto a few months ago but now you inspire me to want to do another one :-) I love the red fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kelly. This project looks great! No apologies are needed for the photo overload. We all love photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Kelly and the trapunto is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work, I made this one too last year, fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to comment. I am so inspired by this community, thank you for that as well. If you have questions {even some suggestions}, I'll be sure to get back to you.

Go sew already! :)
Kelly