Monday, March 18, 2013

Guild Meetings and Bloglovin'

I went to my first guild meeting finally!  What fun!!!  I met some wonderful ladies and got so inspired to start seriously thinking about quilt shows.  I am starting a new piece today to enter in an upcoming show.


I am sewing binding on my Baby puzzler today after quilting my first ever feathers. I had fun quilting these, it seems that big loopy patterns agree with me. Sneak Peek!
I also thought I would go ahead and claim my blog on BlogLovin'------- Follow my Blog on Bloglovin


I am linking up with Stitch by Stitch today! Button to the right. :)

Have a great week!
Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Your quilt is just lovely! I think the colors look amazing...and the puzzle pieces are soooo cool. Great job on the quilting too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! Comments like this put a glow on the day! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is the cutest puzzle quilt I have seen. It evokes the idea of a puzzle perfectly, and the colors are very nice. Sure to be a much-loved quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad the puzzle pieces worked :-)

      Delete
  3. Your quilt looks amazing Kelly, its just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marelize! I saw your recent baby quilt with feathers and hoped I could do it. Your blog really inspires me to quilt better!

      Delete
  4. I love the puzzle pieces Kelly!! Hey your first ever feathers came out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made a puzzle quilt too but I appliqued bias over my puzzle pieces. It is such a fun quilt

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to comment. I am so inspired by this community, thank you for that as well. If you have questions {even some suggestions}, I'll be sure to get back to you.

Go sew already! :)
Kelly