Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Slowly Quilted

You know it's bad when your crafty to-do is 11 items long!!  Overwhelming to be sure.  I have my Mother's and sister's birthdays coming in May, there's a little time, but never enough.

The Bloom Bloom Pow Quilt Along at Freshly Pieced is starting in a few days and I am beyond excited!  I had to pull my fabrics from my stash for this one. Speaking of which, this is a WIP linkup over there. :)





Today I am quilting my wall hanging, SLOWLY but surely. I am really playing with this one, which is great for FMQ practice!  Hope to have some progress to show off on Friday's linkup.
Have fun creating this week!!!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Love your selection of fabrics for Bloom Bloom Pow - it's gonna turn out great!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to comment. I am so inspired by this community, thank you for that as well. If you have questions {even some suggestions}, I'll be sure to get back to you.

Go sew already! :)
Kelly