Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF!

It's been two weeks to the day since I have posted. My mother-in-law was visiting and MAN! is she a shopper.  We were out all day everyday for her whole visit.   I still found the time to sew of course, like any of us crazy quilters would.
   I made some awesome tote bags.  I am especially proud of them because the design is all mine.

There's one more but I didn't get a photo before my MIL took it home :)  I was pretty excited over figuring out the sunk in zipper and liner zipper pocket.

Anyway Happy Friday! The linky buttons are all to the right... I have to go get caught up on Bloom Bloom Pow.   Cutting and sewing the blocks!
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Wow - they're so pretty. :D They make me think of Vera Wang bags. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They were fun to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't MIL's the best!?! I'm glad to be one of the people who can say that :) Holy cow those bags are awesome, you should be totally proud. They also remind me of Vera Bradley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol My MIL is great, you just need a lot of caffeine. :) Thanks so much for the sweet comments!

      Delete
  4. Nice bags! They can be addicting to make:) Sounds like you had fun with your MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag! Sunken zippers are tricky! I get spring-bag-making-fever...waiting for the new noodlehead pattern to come out before making a big one though.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to comment. I am so inspired by this community, thank you for that as well. If you have questions {even some suggestions}, I'll be sure to get back to you.

Go sew already! :)
Kelly