Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Day and Joining in overload!

Happy May!  These last few months have been really special, and I'm sure this one will be as well!  My Mom is coming to visit next week!  It's been a year and I am beyond excited.  She is my biggest supporter and best friend.  I can't wait for her to get here, she of course is planning to spend every second with my boys, but I'll get her in my sewing room at some point ;)


You know that feeling on the 1st of a month when you realize ALL of the Block of the Month's that you have joined are updated?  lol    I am spending the next TWO days making them.   No one can call me a procrastinator!

Now, here's my NewFO list for my Cat Patches NewFO linky party.

In April I started these new projects:

1. Bloom Bloom Pow : A quilt-along at Freshly Pieced 
{Don't mind the terrible photo, this is just a sneak-peek of the top so far.}
2. A paper piecing quit-along at Quiet Play
There are two scissor blocks...I couldn't decide if I liked the first and made another.

3.   Bags, Bags, Bags.   I am designing and sewing multiple bag, purse, and wallet patterns and building an inventory for a store coming in 2014.

Thats it for April!  I'm going to Bring It in May!!!  lol


How cute is developmental Golf for 3-5 year olds!?  My little bug had a blast and the coaches were fantastic.

Happy creating everyone!
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Love your Bloom Bloom quilt! Just fab:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Those are great projects. Wonderful colors. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty BBP quilt! And your paper pieced blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paper pieced blocks are really cute! I have been looking at all kinds of bag and purse patterns. Haven't found one that's just right for me. I'll be watching for your store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects. Love the Bloom Bloom quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to comment. I am so inspired by this community, thank you for that as well. If you have questions {even some suggestions}, I'll be sure to get back to you.

Go sew already! :)
Kelly