Saturday, January 11, 2014

Disappearing Act.

Well, How does someone return gracefully from a disappearing act of several months?


   I've missed the blogging world!  Summer was a craze of sunshine and reading and somehow in the middle, I lost my connection to the quilt-y world.  I have been sewing nonstop again for a few months but couldn't decide how to enter this atmosphere again.  Barging in like my absence never happened, or with a little accountability. :p

Glad to be back now that sewing is once again dominating my life!  This community is always a source of major inspiration.  Hope you are all doing well!!

This is what I have been working on. Wallets. Wallets. and more Wallets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to comment. I am so inspired by this community, thank you for that as well. If you have questions {even some suggestions}, I'll be sure to get back to you.

Go sew already! :)
Kelly