Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Officially Open on Etsy....Yikes!

I've gone and done it!  I'm open on Etsy.    Quilted Tote Bags, Wallets, and nervous energy!     I thought my opening day would mean a little rest and playtime with the kiddos, but I'm finding all my nervous energy is directing me right back to my sewing room.   I don't have enough variety in colors!! There's only one baby quilt!  PANIC!    haha

It could be the double-espresso latte talking.... 


Here's my soon-to-be work in progress fabric...
I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

1 comment:

  1. After analysis a number of of the blog site content on your website now, and I truly like your technique of composing a blog. I saved it to my save website listing and can be verifying again soon. Pls examine out my website as well and let me know what you think.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to comment. I am so inspired by this community, thank you for that as well. If you have questions {even some suggestions}, I'll be sure to get back to you.

Go sew already! :)
Kelly