Sunday, January 19, 2014

Quilty-Something-Or-Other



It's true.  Everything can, in some way need a quilty-something-or other...

I went to yoga a few weeks ago and was instantly addicted, but my yoga mat was screaming for a carrier.  Like any good passionate quilter...I started right away making a yoga mat bag.   Then I made one for all my yoga friends.   I only quilted the straps, though I'm sure there will be other ways to add some quilting in future bags.


 Feel the Zen?  It certainly feels nicer walking to class with my mat in a nice bag. Namaste.














I am linking up with the Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party and Anything Goes @ Stitch by Stitch

3 comments:

I really appreciate that you have taken the time to comment. I am so inspired by this community, thank you for that as well. If you have questions {even some suggestions}, I'll be sure to get back to you.

Go sew already! :)
Kelly